How long does alcohol show up on a UA
It depends on how much you drink. Alcohol is metabolized at the rate of .015 of (BAC) every hour. Around 5-10 hours. Thanks! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-alcohol-show-up-on-a-ua )
More Answers to "How long does alcohol show up on a UA"
- How Long Will Alcohol Show Up In A Ua?
- If it is a ETG urinalysis, it can show up for 5 days. I know from experience. Sucks.
- How long after drinking will alcohol show up in a ua??
- I think it will show up in a urine analysis for 24-48 hours after drinking...if that's what's being checked for.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long does alcohol show up in a UA?
- A: Usually about 12-24 hours depending on the person.
- Does alcohol show up in a UA?
- Q: Does alcohol show up in UA's?? If so, how long does it stay in your system for?
- A: Alcohol will only show up if it is included in the test panel. For DOT standards it is recomeded that you stop drinking 8 hours prior. The test will show a %. Where I work.....aircraft maintenance anything above .003%. Your fired and you FAA license is pulled. .008% is DUI in a lot of states.
- how long after drinking will alcohol show up in a ua?
- A: I think it will show up in a urine analysis for 24-48 hours after drinking...if that's what's being checked for.
Prev Question: Can nicotine be detected in a blood test
People also view