How long do the effects of cocaine last
The intense cocaine high lasts about 15 to 30 minutes when snorting while effects from smoking last approximately 5 to 10 minutes. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-the-effects-of-cocaine-last )
More Answers to "How long do the effects of cocaine last"
- on average cocaine high lasts about 2 to 3 hours. if taken in a average dosage, cocaine wont have any permanent alterations to your systems. however, it can stay inside your system for more than 2 weeks on average cocaine high lasts about 2...
- Well first off when ever have smoked something called Chronic that usually means its REAALLLY good weed, i smoked a chewy which is what i have heard weed laced with coke is more commonly called. If she did really smoke some weed laced wit...
- The cocaine high can last from five minutes to two hours. When users come down or “crash,” they feel very depressed, anxious and irritable. Many users take repeated doses to keep the high going and avoid the crash. Others try to modify the ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do the effects of cocaine last in your body?
- Q: explain the drug..slang names for the drug..name atleast three withdrawal symptoms that would occur if you stopped using the drug..dosage, the amount of the drug that needs to be taken to get the desired effect..duration, how long the drug stays in your systemmethod of administrationmedical uses; if there are any.& tolerance, the amount of the drug usually takenhelp : )
- A: cocaine gives you an instant hit.slang names are some such as coke,charlie,C,chang.if you stopped using the drug you have strong physical and mental urges for another hit and it can lso make you shaky.about a line of the powder 5cm long thicker as you like about 1 - 5 depending on how use you are to the drug as often as you like but don't over do it.it stays in your body for many months and can have effects on your body throughout your life.it is most commonly crushed up and "shunted" which means your roll up a piece of paper or a £5 note or other note of your choice and one nostrel is held down and the other is used to snort the substance.hope that has helped! (:
- How long do the effects of cocaine last?
- Q: My sister is only 14. She told me she was at a party on Friday and everyone was smoking. Her "boyfriend" said they were smoking "chronic"... which is weed laced with coke? She said she took a few hits, and did a few shots, and since then she's been feeling really "out of body" like she's living, but she's not in her body, I guess? Is this normal? How long will it last? Is there anything we can do to get this out of her system?PS: I'm asking this here because I don't know where to ask it.Oh snap, Chronic has different meanings, however, it was laced with coke, I know for sure.Apparently, chronic in florida and chronic on the other side of the country mean two different things, this shit was laced.
- A: Well first off when ever have smoked something called Chronic that usually means its REAALLLY good weed, i smoked a chewy which is what i have heard weed laced with coke is more commonly called. If she did really smoke some weed laced with coke than she wouldn't be feeling the effects of the cocaine the next day.but since she is 14 and probably doesn't know much about drugs( i may b mistaken but this is most likely the case) shes probably just felling that way because shes trying new drugs or new friends or whatever and feels like its changing her or she forcing a change in her own personality. I would say that almost with out a doubt that its all mental nothing physical. Cocaine is one hellav a drug. Im not gonna say its normal for some one to be feeling like she is living out of her body after smoking coke but it is definalty normal for a teenage girl to feel like shes different after she tries cocaine or any other drug.This is probably nothing to worry about unless this new feeling makes her want to to coke all the time but mentally i think this feeling should be gone within a week or two. Thats the same kinda way i felt after doin shroooms one hellav a trip and makes u feel different even after the effects are gone.My diagnosis is talk to her ask her if shes has been doin more coke or if shes has done more in the past and ask her if theres anything thats been bothering her or makin her feel uneasy cuz if so than the coke may have been that mental release for her that would make her think that the coke has brought her this new stage of euphoria, but just make sure she doesnt turn out like my cousin and become a total coke head its not pretty. Like with All drugs they are fine in stages of moderation.PS: if you have any other related questions Feel free to ask thats what we are here for
- How long does it take the effects of Marijuana and Cocaine last?
- Q: Its for a school project.What about alcohol.
- A: from what I heard from friends is about an hour or two for marijuana, and about 30 min. to an hour for cocaine, but for cocaine they felt the after effect of low self esteem and guilt for doing it.
People also view