How do you know if someone is under the influence of marijuana
If someone is high on marijuana,they may seem dizzy, have trouble walking, seem silly, giggly for no reason, don't remember, more? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-know-if-someone-is-under-the-influence-of-marijuana )
More Answers to "How do you know if someone is under the influence of marijuana"
- Do you know of someone that have committed a crime will under the...?
- Besides buying or selling it, no I do not know anyone that has commited a crime due to marijuana use. Marijuana use does not influence who you are. If you are a generally good person & you smoke marijuana, it will not make you commit cr...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What would someone listen to while under the influence of Marijuana?
- Q: I'm studying the effects of Marijuana and what affects the mind while under the influence of it.Are there any particular songs or anything?Thank you.
- A: try listening to trance. i was never into it until i heard armin van buuren's album stoned in my friend's car. it's like the trippiest sensation ever...like you're traveling through the song with you mind. download songs by infected mushroom.
- For police officers. Is there a test that can show someone is under the influence of Marijuana?
- Q: at the time they are pulled over in a vehicle? Or can they only tell by a test that you have used it at some point within the last 30 days or what not. I had an argument with a friend over legalizing it because I don't believe it can ever be legal until you can prosecute someone for using Marijuana while driving. He seems to think that you can already do that but I have never heard of a breathalyser or blood test that can show you're under the influence right that second. Can someone clarify?weederI understand all that. But is a finger in the face or "just looking at someone" enough legally?
- A: Yes, it is commonly called an "eleven-five" exam. (Referring to California Heath and Safety code 11550). Those trained in the series of tests can determine if someone is currently under the influence of around 7 categories of drugs. (Stimulants, Opiates, Marijuana, Alcohol, Depressants, Inhalants, and PCP). The body does very specific things depending on what drug is affecting it. The following are some of the tests:Eye tests, including muscular movement of the eyes, pupil size, and pupil reaction to light. Resting pulse rate, balance issues, and an internal clock test. And to answer the question that I'm sure is going through a lot of people's heads: Yes, these work across the board, no matter who you apply these to; they work on basic body functioning. (Always accounting for disabilities, brain damage, ETC.)As for the blood/urine test: Yes, the testing lab can do additional analysis of the sample to show the body is currently under the influence of marijuana. This test looks for chemical compounds that are produced when the body is actively metabolizing the the THC in the marijuana.
- What are the signs that someone is under the influence of Marijuana?
- Q: I would like to know how to tell if my friend uses Marijuana, even though he says he doesn't. I just question it because he has a bad memory, and doesn't seem to be "all there", at times.
- A: LOL- Sleepy, puffy eyes- Incoherence- Forgets what they're saying...mid sentence!- Got the munchies (eats much)
Prev Question: What does hydrocodone come up on a drug test
People also view