How can you make a pipe for smoking
1st you'll need a limb from a cherry tree. The diameter should be the size of your pipe bowl Cherry's the best type of wood to use ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-make-a-pipe-for-smoking )
More Answers to "How can you make a pipe for smoking"
- How to make a smoking pipe?
- A friend made a smoking pipe and i had it for a year, i love pipe smoking. He made his pipe out of wood, i don't know what kind, but it was normal wood, not that compressed sawdust crap furniture is made out of. He made a cylinder which he ...
- How to Make a Wooden Pipe for Smoking Tobacco
- With nothing more than a pipe kit, handheld Dremel tool, some sandpaper and carnauba wax, you can build your own wooden tobacco pipe. It only takes an afternoon!
- Can smoking pipe tobacco make you sick?
- It shouldn't, are you inhaling the smoke? Pipe smokers don't inhale like cigarette smokers do.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do you make a smoking pipe?
- Q: i know smoking tobacco is bad, but oh well. i dont want to spend a lot of money, so i just want to know what household items you could make a small pipe out of. i need to be able to keep it in a small tin or something. oh, no fruit or tin foilany price ranges you can give me would be great
- A: I've seen lots of real cool homemades pipes made by old school hippies for other reasons that you want to use it for but it still serves the same purpose. I've seen an acorn with the top taken off and hollowed out. Drill a hole in the side and use a hollow stem from a weed. There are actually some plants out there with hollow wood like stems. And attatch it to the acorn with leather strapping. Maybe a bit intricite for what you wanna do but ya never know.
- Does smoking a pipe make your breath smell bad in the long run?
- Q: Does smoking a pipe make the user's breath smell different? I don't mean short-term; I am more concerned about the long-term effects. I know cigarette smokers' breath is extremely rank if they smoked for an exceptionally long time. Is it the same with pipe smokers?It would be nice if there was a site I could refer to that proves breath is changed :) Thanks for the answers so far, guys!
- A: Absolutely. The smoke and nicotine will create a layer of residude on the smoker's teeth and tongue. While the tongue can be easily cleaned, the teeth will not that easily be cleared of the residue and the stench.
- how to make a smoking pipe?
- Q: i want to make a pipe like some people do with brass fittings and stuff but i dnt know exactly what i need and stuff. some pictures of ur own or others fitting pipes will be helpfulah dude read the name of the question SMOKING!!like thishttp://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk/online_headshop/Nut_n_Bolt_Pipe.cfm?iProductID=1334
- A: lol...pipe for what?
Prev Question: What will nutmeg do to you
People also view