How bad is smoking for you
Cigarette smoking is the most important cause of death in the world. Don't do it. Thanks for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-bad-is-smoking-for-you )
More Answers to "How bad is smoking for you"
- How bad is smoking?
- I would agree with others about it being chance. My Great-Aunt died of lung cancer aged 59. Her son now has lung cancer, we pressume, from breathing in her smoke, as he's never smoked in his life. But on the other hand, her brother, my grea...
- Why is smoking bad for you?
- well i am a freshman but i am doing my freshman project on 1st, 2nd and 3rd hand smoke 1st hand and second can make you ability of doing math slower also you can develop lung,mouth,theres more go to this site http://quitsmoking.about.com/od...
- Is smoking bad?
- Yes, smoking is very bad for us, in several ways. Smoking excessively can cause bad breath, odour, and it can yellow our teeth, but these are not the worst of what can happen when somebody smokes excessively. Cancer is common among heavy sm...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is burning incense bad for you?
- Q: I like to burn incense but I am afraid it is bad for you. Is it anything like passive smoking. Is it bad for your body to breathe in the smoke?
- A: It is probably not bad enough to make a difference unless you sit and inhale all of the smoke directly. It is surely not as bad as cigarette smoke. Cigarettes are worse because of all of the added chemicals that you hear about, and I don't imagine that arsenic and such would make incense smell better, so I doubt they put those kinds of things in it.
- How bad is smoking one black and mild cigar a day?
- Q: I don't inhale the smoke, and i was wondering how bad smoking one black and mild per day is, and if it will become addictive and it's long term effects
- A: dog dog should be aware that many cigar smokers enjoy their cigars as a celebration, and aren't compulsive like cigarette smokers.and in fact can go weeks or even moths without puffing away, since it's a hobby and not a vice.
- Why the Detroit Tigers went down stinking. Is it do to Jim Leland bad smoking habit?
- Q: Manager Jim Leland smokes too much and give bad impression to his ball team...overall a poor role model for young children. He needs to quit smoking if Tigers are ever going to be winners. I don't understand why people smoke when it stinks there teeth up and loser like. That is reason why Tigers are losers, because of one bad apple. Right?
- A: you mean due to?this is a rediculous question, come on. Leyland (the correct spelling) is a great manager, and they will be good again next year probably.
Prev Question: Do you have any marijuana quotes
People also view