Does marijuana speed up your metabolism
No, Marijuana does not speed up metabolism, it does however tell your brain that you are hungry even if you just ate. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-marijuana-speed-up-your-metabolism )
More Answers to "Does marijuana speed up your metabolism"
- Does marijuana speed up metabolism?
- Marijuana most definitally speeds up your metabolism. I've been smoking since grade ten, in grade 11 I began smoking everyday. Since I've smoked weed I've lost 55 pounds, along with that I've also had more energy (I work out everyday), low ...
- Does smoking marijuana speed up your metabolism?
- no it,ll help you pack on the pounds by increasing your appetite though
- How does smoking marijuana make you hungry? Does it speed up the ...?
- There is no scientific proof that documents whether or not smoking marijuana has an effect on your metabolism, however, it appears that the body processes food similarly when high on marijuna as when sober. Studies have shown, though, that ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does smoking marijuana speed up your metabolism?
- Q: Mike J, fuck off!
- A: no it,ll help you pack on the pounds by increasing your appetite though
- Can marijuana speed up your metabolism?
- A: The dried leaves and flowering tops of the Indian hemp plant cannabis sativa, also called "pot" and "weed." It can be smoked or prepared in a tea or food. Marijuana has two significant effects. In the nontolerant user, marijuana can produce distortions of sensory perception, sometimes including hallucinations. Marijuana also has depressant effects and is partially cross-tolerant with sedative-hypnotic drugs such as alcohol. ...www3.uta.edu/sswtech/sapvc/information/teens13_15/Teens_(ages13-15)_Glossary.htmLook up depressants: usually do not increase metabolism...
- Is it true marijuana speeds up your metabolism?
- Q: I know it gives you the munchies because I toke the reefer myself. I have reason to believe this because I smoked every day for one week and resisted my munchies urges. As a result I lost 6 lbs. But I'm 17, so it could be just my body changing... What are yalls opinions?Haha dude, I don't need to lose weight I'm 132 lbs; I was just curious.
- A: For most people marijuana is not s stimulant and does not speed up your metabolism.The munchies are created by a misread of your blood sugar level. This is why marijuana is so effective with people who are nauseous. Hunger is the opposite of nausea, so if a drug can create a feeling of hunger, that means the nausea has to stop.
People also view