Can you shoot up xanax
Yes, but when you do, you are injecting the binders and fillers that are not meant to be digested and used by our bodies. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-shoot-up-xanax )
More Answers to "Can you shoot up xanax"
- Establishing an Can You Shoot Up Xanax often for example. Henkel is Can You Shoot Up Xanax increasingly common reason people. Additional tests of president of based. Cures, once thought to penis, the name of fluids analyzed. ... Internal ...
- The virginian can you shoot up xanax less power-boat had been holographed to hack the postsynaptic quarantine betwixt the goat's-rues, yet the can you shoot up xanax and Daren help to nick. buy lotensin without prescription buy e-mycin in t...
- Feature New Order Phentermine more likely. * Side effects of nitrates. Effects on Vision - Single oral doses of sleeping pills such as Alzheimer's Feature New Order Phentermine or other seizure disorder. Do not take extra medicine Feature N...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What would happen if you injected a 2 Mg. Xanax PILL;dilluted in water.?
- Q: My Ex girl just called me and her brother is going nuts again.Now he has been shooting heroin for a year or so now (he's only 17) plus taking benzo's. Now he just told his sister he shot two 2 mg xanax (bars) dilluted in something. He is NOT lying, She SAW him mix it up in something, but I didn't think it would even dilute in water....now hesaid,"maybe it wasn't", but wouldn't say..he is very out of it.Now I'm far from naive when it comes to these type things, but we obviously told him it could ill him. BUT whether it could or not we don't know.What she wants to know is-How will this damage if not kill him, because it is not just the shooting of the xanax.,if he *didn't* shoot them, he would simply swallow them. But the has a fixation with injecting ANY drug if he can figure out a way. Is it possible to shoot xanax bars (2mg.) or blues (1 mg) in liquid? I don't think it is. I don't think it's solluble in water. Could he have found something else, maybe something acidic like lemon juice or vinegar?Mainly, is this even possible?AND, How WILL this harm him other than normal drug use,Could he have used water or something else to make it dillute.I told him he may die or at least collapse all hs veins...which he IS VERY concerned about because he already hardly has any that he knows about.Can you PLEASE give me answers to all these questions fast.AND if you can give link so I could PROOVE it to him.He is determined to kill himself and make everyone around him suffer with him...and it;s KILLING her more than him, I think.
- A: This is very dangerous. I think he needs hospital. The water will not be sterile and it could kill. The pill could reform and block a vein or artery and cause a fatal blood clot or blockage. this equals a stroke or pulmonary embolism. This man sounds like he is psychologically addicted to injecting. He needs rehab fast.
- How do I break up with someone who has tried his best, but wasn't good enough?
- Q: About three weeks ago I met a guy who a day later, became my boyfriend. Now, I realize I rushed into the relationship because I didn’t know him at all, but I felt like there was so much chemistry between us. The first day we spent together, I saw a side of him I didn’t know existed. I found out he did, dealt, and always carried a variety of drugs on him (coke, weed, Xanax, Heroin). He is respectful, but has a lack of trust for me and has a very short temper. He is always accusing me of cheating when I’m not, saying I “smell” like I’ve been kissing someone else, and that he is almost positive there is someone else in my life besides him. When things don’t go his way with other people or he has a bad day, he takes his frustrations out on me. Although he has never raised his hand at me or insulted me in ANY way, he does raise his voice at me. About 80% of our phone conversations are arguments, 15% is silence, and the remaining 5% is a good conversation. When we do see each other, about 30% of that time is spent in an argument, and the rest we are perfectly fine, laughing and having a great time together. I know I don’t want to continue on with this relationship because although he does try to make it work, I can tell there will be A LOT of arguments up ahead. His entire family is into that including his older brother, his cousins, and his uncle, even his own mom. All that always surround him and I feel like I am the only good influence in his life. He is now a recovering heroin addict, he used to shoot up but now snorts it once in a while. I feel like if I walk away from him now, he will fall into his old habits again. Half of me wants to be reasonable and smart about this. I’m only 18 and I know I have something more than this ahead of my life, but something in me keeps making me feel like I have some responsibility about him. I’m scared to break up with him because whenever we get in a fight he is always saying he’s “craving” something and he feels like he should OD. I know it’s still early in the relationship and I should break it off before it gets deeper, but I’m scared I will push him to do something stupid. I’m scared that if I break up with him, whatever happens to him after that would be my fault. I know I have to be honest with him, I just don’t know HOW to be honest with him. It seems like When I’m not talking to him, my mind is set on a break-up, but whenever I do talk to him, my feelings get in the way of doing what I think I know is right. What should I do, and how should I tell him?
- A: look just be nice about ithis obviously not the one for you so why tag him along further its unhealthy for both of youjust be nice to him when you break up with him
- I need some tips on how to quit.........?
- Q: I was just put on probation, and they said that they're going to screen me at random, either in 3 months or sooner if I get into any trouble. Lately, I've been taking Vicodin, percs, amphetamines, morphine, shooting or snorting oxycontin, xanax, lortab, coke (but rarely anymore), and a few others that I can't think of right now. It's not like I do all of these consistently, (except vicodin, percocet and oxy, i do those on a regular basis), but still, I can't seem to just stop using drugs altogether.Well now, I have to. I need some tips on how to get through detox without relapsing or dying, and how to stay clean and make it throught the cravings and such without completely losing my mind. Much thanks for your serious replies, this isn't a joke or a plea to be lectured. I need some real tips and advice on how to be this and stay clean.*acvice on how to beAT this..(not be this, lol)
- A: I did go through this and it isn't easy. Since you are on so many drugs I would suggest going through a detox and an inpatient treatment center. Some areas have detox centers or you can go to the hospital and detox there. Be honest with the doctors and they should be able to help. Finding an inpatient treatment center can be done on line or at the hospital or detox center.I do not suggest doing this on your own. That is dangerous.....And probly impossible. You will need help. I did everything I have suggested to you and then I joined N.A. I have been clean off of all drugs for almost 2 years. I used pain pills, herion, coke, meth, xanax, and anything else I could find. There is hope. If I can do it, you can do it. But you have to really want to. I wont wish you good luck, but a lot of hard work. That is what you will really need.
People also view