Why do guys like girls with blonde hair and tans
Out of all the hair colors, statistics show that men prefer blondes the most. Tanning is also viewed as being attractive. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-guys-like-girls-with-blonde-hair-and-tans )
More Answers to "Why do guys like girls with blonde hair and tans"
- Do guys like girls with blonde hair more?
- yeah you would. just start off with highlights though. But it is a true fact, that guys are most attracted to girls with blonde hair and blue eyes.
- Why Do Guys Like Blonde Hair Girls?
- I think red, blonde, and brown hair is all hot most guys may think blondes are more attractive because it glows in the sun idk just guessing
- Do girls like guys with long blonde curly hair??
- no, guys like girls with long blonde curly hair sorry but that is way too feminine for my taste.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Guys, why do think girls with bleached blonde hair and orange skin are hot? ?
- Q: Like Hugh Hefner's girlfriends? None of them is remotely pretty without pounds of makeup, hair extension, fake tans, fake eyelashes and fake boobs. I just don't get it.And please don't say "you are jealous" especially if you can't even spell jealous. I am Asian so obvioulsy I look nothing like those skanks and wouldn't want to!!I didn't mean all guys think they are hot I am asking the ones that do what they find attractive about them.
- A: Well, every generation has their own widely accepted opinion of what "hot" is. If you look back at the girls in the 70's that people thought were hot, you'd have to ask why. Ha ha, I have looked, and I have asked.The guys won't be able to tell you anything you don't already know. You stated the reason in your question... fake boobs, tans, makeup... all reasons why they are perceived as hot. I think guys like the ditsy appeal to them as well. How they act like they are little kids and ask dumb questions for no reason.You can really blame the media. They tell us what to think and what is hot. Super thin, tanned bodies, big boobs... all things the media uses to tell girls how to look and guys what to like. They put shows on the air like Dr. 90210 which show women "fixing" themselves. Getting implants or surgery to look younger. In every commercial we see, in every movie or television show... girls are chosen by their looks and how they compare to today's standards of what hot really is. Not every guy looks at Hugh Hefner's girlfriends as hot. We all have different tastes. I myself am a little more partial to brunettes. Some guys like bigger girls. It's going to vary a little for each person you talk to on what their definition is of hot. That's why some guys buy Playboy magazines... and others buy Playgirl. Its just preference.
- I don't understand why guys don't digg me?
- Q: I think I'm a nice girl, I mean I’m really understanding I'm usually that friend that everyone turns to when there upset, I'm outgoing and I am always smiling, I'm smart second in my class, I'm caring and help everyone around me, I love to be around people and know how to have a good time. I think I'm overall attractive I'm 5'6, long natural blonde hair, tan, nice teeth, blue eyes, average weight, very stylish. Like I really don't get it, like sometimes i wonder if I give off a bad vibe when it comes to guys. Like if I make them feel like I don't want anything to do with them, I just feel horrible about it and it's making my confidence go down, I’m a junior and high school and not one guy has asked me out since freshman year.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v303/lellowbaby33/021.jpgBlonde one with the black shirt.why do so many people have issues with having an avatar that doesnt look like you?listen if you don't belive me your really rediculous
- A: I feel where your coming from im a guy who graduated college already but have had trouble for years with women. And its not my looks, because I’m in very good shape, built, 5-6% body fat, good looking, deans list I do art you name it. And with all that most women just tend not to like me for some reason. I’m not arrogant but it may be that most of the time I’m not as aggressive as I should be. Another problem I don’t drink or smoke and I don’t attend parties too much so often times I don’t have the opportunity to meet new people. With all that there is someone out there for I’m sure somebody at your school has some type of interest in you, you don’t look bad. And even if something does not work out in high school most people meet there significant other in college. So probably you may want to try being a little more aggressive when it comes to dating, heck a lot of girls ask out guys now days which isn’t bad, but always be prepared that they can shoot down people just as much. But never compromise your beliefs for someone else. Hope this helps, good luck….things will get better. PS and avatar is not that important.
- Can someone explain to my why guys do this??
- Q: Well it seems like all the really hot punker guys at my school always go for the girls who dress nothing like them, they are all very "preppish" and its very nerve wrecking. I am die hard punker/gothish, but I wear other things too but all the punker guys have girlfriends with the "fake boob, fake blonde hair, fake tan" type atmosphere about them, now I know looks and clothing doesn't always matter because personality matters too, but these girls don't even really listen to the music either... it just doesn't make sense to me! Same with a lot of guys in the rock and metal bands. My mom says they just go after these girls to get attention and because they're eye candy... .why don't they just date someone who dresses like them, likes the same music, etc?
- A: To answer your question in a nutshell (from a guy's perspective): opposites attract. But, girls always like the rebel guys, and guys always on avg like the feminine cute big boobed girls, so there you have it.Remember in the movie "Breakfast Club" the goth chick gets a makeover and instantly all the guys thinks she's cute? There you go.
Prev Question: How to make yourself more attractive
Next Question: What What is october's birthstone
Next Question: What What is october's birthstone
People also view