Where should I buy new jeans
True Religion Brand Jeans 'Billy' Flap Pocket Bootcut Jeans are stylish and sell for over $300. I love these jeans. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-should-i-buy-new-jeans )
More Answers to "Where should I buy new jeans"
- Where can I buy Maurice's Jeans (new) online?
- Try eBay. I've found some on there.
- Does anyone know where i could buy Hells Bells jeans in New York ...?
- For that I'll have to travell all the way to NY. Wait some more time and I'll tell you later.
- Where is a good place to buy jeans? i need new jeans?
- I find that Next jeans are absolutely perfect - when they say size 12, they mean it - it fits properly in all the right places. And they have different colours/washes, lengths and styles. And you normally get a free belt, wahey! x
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where can I buy skinny jeans in new york?
- Q: I live in Qns New york but i want these skinny jeans that i saw someone have in Brooklyn on the train and she was skinny like realy skinny but it looked nice on her so where can i buy skinny jeans?
- A: Hello...you live in queens, by chance is Jamaica ave near u??? u can find evrything in that area...trust me. Try Rainbow on J'ca ave
- Can u help me? i wanna buy some new jeans and i dont know where to look. can u gimme some ideas?
- Q: i want to buy some new jeansWhen i buy jeans i dont want them to be too loose, but i also dont want them to be too skin tight but i like them snug. Some people told me to look at pac sun. what do you (guys only plz) think of pac sun jeans? r they too tight or just right... i only ask because i dont wanna waste money on something that doesnt have good quality.
- A: pac sun jeans are awesome! you should try them. but i dont really like anchor blue jeans. theyre not that comfy. try macys they have awesome jeans too
- Where should I buy jeans at?
- Q: I know a lot of people will say PacSun, but are their jeans really that good? I have a couple pairs from JCPenny, but since I'm kind of planning my back to school shopping, I want to know where else I can get cheap good jeans. Where do you get your jeans and for around how much?Um, I think we do have a Plato's Closet. Not sure if it's gone now though cause I saw it a while ago.
- A: okay i understand where your coming from so i'll help you. alot of my friends say pacsun also, butthoose are cute but expensive! so i shop online at a store called forever21.com you can get cuteskinny,bootleg,or straight jeans there starting at14.99! so thats where i go and they have aot of cute tanks and basics there also...so i hoped this helped with your back to school shoppinggood luck looking for jeans! :)p.s. forever21 is usually at a mall, or a shopping center.......you can click on the store locater if youwant......but i order online cause they dont always have wat you want ther:)
Prev Question: What can i do to remove acrylic nails
People also view