Is bleaching your teeth good for you
All bleaching gel causes some degree of tooth sensitivity. This is sensitivity to cold/hot fluids & even air can cause discomfort. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-bleaching-your-teeth-good-for-you )
More Answers to "Is bleaching your teeth good for you"
- Teeth Bleaching Kits - How Good Are They?
- Unfortunately, not everybody is blessed with pearly whites and for some this is more of a problem than others. The people this does bother tend to look for solutions to their problem, and many opt for laser teeth whitening. This method of w...
- What's the best way to bleach teeth?
- Each case is different. For some people with minor tooth yellowing simply purchasing Crest White Strips in your local department store can give a satisfactory result. This product whitens only the fronts of the anterior teeth, so if you hav...
- Is Bleaching The Best Method Of Home Teeth Whitening??
- scouring products don't work, and this is where bleach-based tooth whitening products come into play. You see the most effective methods...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you need to remineralize your teeth after teeth bleaching?
- Q: How often do you need to remineralize your teeth after bleaching?what is remineralization process anyway? and why is it needed?
- A: Bleaching your teeth does not demineralize them. Why do you think this?I used sensodyne during bleaching.
- What is the effect of bleaching your teeth while you have gingivitis?
- Q: What is the effect of bleaching your teeth (like with PlusWhite) while you have gingivitis?
- A: it can worsen gingivitis because teeth whitening chemicals cause gum inflammation even if you have no gum problems in the first place.before you go for any "beauty" enhancement procedure, i would highly suggest basic dental care such as oral prophylaxis. for what is the point of whitening your teeth if you neglect their supporting structures. i know of people who regularly use whitening solutions and yet neglect their decayed teeth which need restoration. i really cannot comprehend this.
- What are the side-effects of bleaching your teeth with a kit purchased from the drug store?
- Q: Does home-bleaching really harm your teeth? And if it does, how can I reverse the effects?
- A: It doesn't harm your teeth. My son spoke with dentist and he recommended the home kits as he said they work just as good as the trays from a dentist office and very much less expensive.The only side effect I know of is your gums may be sensitive for a couple of days but it goes away.
People also view