How old do you have to be to get your belly button pierced without your parents permission
You must be 18 years of age to get any piercing unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-old-do-you-have-to-be-to-get-your-belly-button-pierced-without-your-parents-permission )
More Answers to "How old do you have to be to get your belly button pierced without your parents permission"
- How old do you have to be to get your bellybutton pierced without...?
- I'm 15 and I got mine done. But I'm pretty sure that it varies per state. I know that in New York you have to be 16 with a parent and ID, whereas in most states in New England, you just have to have a parent, and proof that they're your par...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- do you have to be a certain age to get your belly button pierced without a parents permission?
- Q: ok do i have to be a certain age to get my belly button pierced? i live in texas, and if i do have to be a certain age how old does my "parent" have to be?how old would my parent have to be?
- A: most states say you have to be 18
- how old do u have to be to get a your belly button pierced without parent permission in michigan?
- A: 18 - otherwise you need a signed statement by a parent or a guardian. this is probably bad advice, but if you are desperate you can go to Canada where they will do it without a parent at 16. I had several friends who did that.
- how old do you have to be to get your belly button pierced in the UK without parental supervision?
- Q: it is my 16th birthday soon and i have heard that by this age you can get your belly button pierced without your parents permission is this true becuase i have also been told its 18. HELP!
- A: LOL @ Joey (:And thumbs up to the person who asked this question, you're the only person who's asked about navel piercings who actually uses proper English! Lol.Anyways, yes, you should be able to get it done no problem. Loads of people at my school had it done and hardly any of them went with their parents - and most are still 15. Depends where you go - ask around.. Shouldn't be a problem unless you have a medical condition or something.A while ago best friend (who's 15) and I went into a piercing shop because she wanted to ask about getting it done - but one of the piercer guys was doing someone's belly button at the time.. and she went white and passed out cold.. quite funny.. the guy was like so freaked out he was like 'No, I think she should wait until she's wayyy older'. So anyways we sat there on the floor feeding her OJ trying to hold her head up to stop it hitting the glass cabinet.. turns out the guy did it for her that day and she was fine! AND it turns out it wasn't the fact the guy was piercing someone's belly, it was the fact that there was an NHS advertisement on the wall about how smoking can give you lung cancer - and it had a really gory picture of some old guy with bloody pus-ridden throat cancer, and my friend faints at blood and gore. What a day that was! Lol.Moral of the story - even someone who's such a wuss as my friend got it done at 15 despite what happened - you'll be FINE!!Good luck (:
Prev Question: What is the newest trendy fashion
People also view