How do you get the smell of smoke off your clothes
To remove the smoke smell out of clothes, add a cup of vinegar to a bath tub of hot water and hang the clothes above the steam. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-get-the-smell-of-smoke-off-your-clothes )
More Answers to "How do you get the smell of smoke off your clothes"
- How to get the smell of smoke off clothes?
- I agree Febreeze can help but if your clothes are white and you Spray febreeze it will show the water stains soo you might want to spray feebreze everywhere and stay out where the wind is
- How can I get the smell of smoke off my clothes!
- First of all your parents are being very inconsiderate - I grew up the same way. You should really talk to them and tell them exactly what you told us - maybe they'll finally take action. You could throw the clothes that you are going to we...
- What's the best way to get the smell of smoke quickly off my clot...?
- I know this sounds drastic, insane even, but why not try changing cloths or blaming someone else that nobody you know knows.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do i get the smell of smoke off my clothes when I'm always around it at home?
- Q: I'm 16 and my mom smoke..its embarrassing when people notice it at school and other places. n my mom refuses to smoke outside. so can someone please tell me how to get the smell off my clothes when i go out ?
- A: I know what you mean. My mother is a smoker too. Smokers can't smell or don't care about the odor on their clothes and hair. Clean out a closet and air it out. Wash or dry clean all your clothes and store them in the closet away from your mother's clothing. Use baking soda if needed to absorb any lingering smell. Make sure you wear fresh clothes from this closet when you go out. Good luck!
- How to get the smell of smoke off clothes?
- Q: i made a terrible mistake.i just had a cigarette and i am planning on meeting somebody important in an hour or two. i don't have time to wash my clothes and the clothes that im wearing now (smell like smoke) are the only "fancy" clothes i have... how can i get the smell of cigarette smoke off fast. please help!
- A: I agree Febreeze can help but if your clothes are white and you Spray febreeze it will show the water stains soo you might want to spray feebreze everywhere and stay out where the wind is
- How do you get the discusting smoke smell off your clothes and hair?
- Q: I live with my Mom and her boyfriend. They are both heavy smokers. He smokes about 3 packs a day and Mom smokes one or two. Anyway, all through high school I smelled like smoke and kids made fun of me and teachers all made comments on how I shouldn't smoke. I think it's a horrid habit. Anyway, I plan on getting a new job soon and I just really don't want to smell like smoke when I'm at work.I've tried everything :1. I've asked them to smoke outside. They insist that it's a fact ciggarettes don't give you lung cancer and that it doesn't stink at all. They've also told me that if I sat in a completely closed room with a smoker, it wouldn't effect my lungs at all. When I was told this, I simply shook my head and walked away. Can we say...duh?2. I keep my window open and my door closed, but they smoke beneath my bedroom so the smell just seeps up.3. They keep the door downstairs open but it just seems to make the smell worse.I can't move out because I don't have the money to do so and I'm working on getting a place with my fiance. (Who lives in another country so I can't move in with him now)I just need to somehow keep this smell off from me for the next six months or so. It really lowers my already low self esteem, hurts my throat and it smells disgusting. Thank you for taking the time to read!
- A: Wow, that stinks.. no pun intended. There really isn't anything you can do since they smoke in the house. No matter how much febreeze or lysol or perfume, the smoke will overpower it all. The only way to smell 'fresh' is to get out of that house. Since you can't move out though...the only things I can suggest are to take showers right before work that way you hair is fresher, etc.. and keep some type of air freshner in your clothes drawers...maybe some soap bars of a scent you like or they even have 'sachets' to put in your drawers. Try to keep the air in your room as clean as possible with an air purifier etc... Good luck!
Prev Question: What foods help with acne
People also view