Can you buy anything to make your hair grow faster
If your body is in good health, you can maximize your growth cycle by taking the proper blend of amino acids and B-vitamins. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-buy-anything-to-make-your-hair-grow-faster )
More Answers to "Can you buy anything to make your hair grow faster"
- Does any of these hair stimulating tablets you buy to make your h...?
- Probably not. I've been a cosmetologist for 10 years, and in my opinion your best bet is to use Nioxin. It's a product line that has been clinically proven to reduce the amount of hair lost, and to stimulate new hair growth.
- What can you buy at wal-mart to make your hair grow faster??
- Hair doesn't "grow faster" the best you can hope for is to make it healthier by washing it and brushing it 100x a day, and trimming the ends every couple weeks.
- Where can I buy product to make my hair length grow faster??
- Phytophanère is a dietary supplement for lifeless hair and weak, brittle nails. Super nutrients like carotene, wheat germ oil, and brewer's yeast nourish, protect, and help maintain healthy hair and build strong nails. To complete your dail...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is there a way to make your hair grow faster without having to buy anything?
- Q: ?
- A: Yes! You have to eat a healthy balanced diet, full of protein and fruits & veggies. Also take good care of your hair, wash only when needed to, and avoid using hot tools like a flat iron. Use Conditioner as well, just take good care of your hair! :)
- Is there anything you can eat or drink, or a product you can buy to help make your hair grow faster?
- A: Omega 3s (Salmon, Tuna) help with healthier and better hair, skin, and nails but if you just want it to grow faster than I would suggest Ultra Nourishair from GNC. Works wonders!
- Is there anything I can do/buy to make my hair grow faster and/or thicker?
- Q: Alright heres the deal. A while ago I thought it'd be an amazing idea to get my hair straightened....I was wrong. What hadnt fallen out was completely fried. Well my hair has recovered since but ALOT fell out so when it started to grow back it was more than noticeable..I had to get the rest of my hair cut so i didnt have this kind of half mullet thing (I didnt get the back straightened..and for some reason hair only fell out on one side...so when it grew back I had a side mullet going on) Well anyway it looks normal now but my bangs are really short and I haaaaaaate that. Is there anything I can do to my hair that'll make it grow faster? or any product I can buy? Also are there any thickening products that actually work?
- A: I have been taking hair supplements for the past 3 years and here is what I have found.GNC makes a tablet called "Ultra Nourishair" in formulas for men and women, the pills are taken daily, 2 pills a day. They are HUGE and very hard to swallow, if you have any trouble at all with large tablets, then I wouldn't recommend these. The 2 pills also contain only 1200 micrograms total of Biotin, which is the main supplement needed for hair to grow faster and stronger. You should try to get a minimum of 2500 micrograms of Biotin daily to improve hair's rate of growth and its condition.ProCaps labs makes a great supplement called "Hair Skin and Nails" formula, here is the link for that http://www.procapslabs.com/pcl/pages/pro...This is in capsule form and much easier to swallow. This company, ProCaps labs is also extremely reputable and carries pure and effective products.I took GNC's Nourishair for four months, and supplemented it with extra Biotin tablets daily due to its low Biotin content. I took 2500 micrograms extra Biotin with the GNC pills.The Procaps hair vites have 2500 micrograms of Biotin in them, and don't really require extra Biotin be taken, but I do take an additional 2500 micrograms of Biotin for a daily total of 5000 micrograms of Biotin.My hair is growing in thick and dark and quite quickly. My hair used to be very slow growing, but all of these supplements have really made a difference.The only way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made, any shampoos or oils or other topically applied things do nothing to change hair's structure, that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a "Jack and the beanstalk" type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growth.
Prev Question: What is a pencil skirt
People also view